Naruto Rise of the nine-tails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rise of the nine-tails

NROTNT is a 2-D MMO Based on the all-time favorite anime, "Naruto".

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Near2dooms application for gm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swordfire

Near2dooms application for gm Empty
PostSubject: Near2dooms application for gm   Near2dooms application for gm EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:55 pm

Name:Billy Holmes

Key: Near2doom2

Position applying for: any GM lvl

In-game name: Near2doom

Info about myslef: I'm 16 currently in High School I'm a junior im unemployed and I am in my schools TSA club. I like ramen and no im not kidding i love the stuff I like to play video games. I love to play computer games and im currently playing ur game alot.

I am pretty tall I like to play baseball some times not like real game just hitting the ball. My favirote color is red I havent been in trouble for awhile in school at home or on most of the byond games i have ever played. This was some things about me so you could know me better i hope this helps to answer any of your questions.

Reasons why i should be GM

1. I have been one on many games and i felt that this game could use more active ones.

2. I'm active alot im ussally on 7-9 hours a day lately.

3. Because i dont let people abuse or get away with anything.

What i would do if i was a GM:

1. I would enforce the rules and give out rightful punishment.

2. Make sure people had any questions they needed answered to the best of my knowledge.

3. To help noobs out when they need it and to help keep order in the game.

Have I ever been in trobule on this game: no i havent i have steered clear of any thing that can get me in trouble i like to help people out when they need it but i dont help them do anything bad. Witch is why i havent been in trouble on this game or with any of the staff yet.

I Have two freinds who play byond who can answer any questions you guys might have There keys are Kasper Ninja and SS4Sasuke

This is my application for GM Iwould like to thank you for your time to view this. And i hope to be helping the co owners and gohan out in the future thank you and have a happy new year.
Back to top Go down

Near2dooms application for gm
Page 1 of 1